09 December 2011

What Do You Do All Day? Part I

People often ask about life as a stay at home mom with wonder in their voice. I'm never quite sure where to begin because taking care of an infant is a high-paced and busy job - we do a ton! Especially since Tee's attention span at eight months isn't long - so it's busy-busy-busy from wake-up to night-night time.

Having been an early education teacher for over ten years I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I usually have about 25-35 minutes around now because it is morning naptime. That's when I sit around and eat bon-bons (KIDDING!). This week I've been rocking Tee's schedule back to later in the day so he won't be going to bed as soon as Bee gets home - he adores his time with Papa so I know those evening minutes are precious.

There he is now - naptime is over, so I'll leave you with an activity. Please let me know if you try it!

WWID I: SCARF PLAY




Scarves are a wonderful source of entertainment with a wide variety of use.

They can be purchased online for an incredible price or found at your local thrift shop.





Sing a song!













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx