21 July 2017

This Week in Joy & Thanks

Gratitude List

14 - 20 July 2017

Note: this has been an ongoing project of mine for over three months. I have decided to move it to my blog and publish my lists on Fridays along with a collage of shots from my week.


Friday 14
  • The migraine I'd had for a week lifted by evening.
  • There was a wild and dark rainstorm that Tristan and I watched from the porch.
  • It smelled so good.
  • The wind gave me fond memories of Santa Ana winds of my youth.
  • Am thrilled with Audible subscription and listening to The World of Ice and Fire.
Saturday 15
  • I was gifted a polish by Ellagee Polish and it came in a happy package!
  • So I did a mani
  • I tried something new with my nails (vinyls).
  • That helped me relax after all the migraines from the past week.
  • Brandon and I continued rewatching Game of Thrones Season 6
Sunday 16
  • We tried a new church and it was great!
  • Especially excited over the youth program.
  • We cooked a whole turkey so I could try making bone broth later.
  • SEASON PREMIERE OF GAME OF THRONES 7
  • ...that feeling after the episode. So good!
Monday 17
  • 8 years ago I commented on a photograph of Brandon which reconnected us.
  • We were both in hard positions but we made it out on our own to be together now.
  • I cleaned our back garden. City yards are teensy and with so many clustered together as part of an ally it is rather disgusting this time of year. Like, gag.
  • Washed the house and porch.
  • Played with my longer string levitation wand (The Hover Craft).
Tuesday 18
  • Cleaned!
  • Got our upstairs bathroom organized...then bumped a pipe. DOH!
  • However this accident would nudge me to face the kitchen sink situation. YAY
  • Began the process of making rock candy with Tristan.
  • The beautiful Inner Holo planner from Choose to Do came!
  • I hung a towel rack by myself!
Wednesday 19
  • The plumber could come right away to assess the situation/s.
  • The business was the first truly kind business I've head with in ages.
  • I ordered the parts.
  • Finished decorating our downstairs bathroom.
  • It looks cute.
Thursday 20
  • I got a book to make me smile: Misheard Lyrics of the 1980's
  • I'm so excited about it that it needs it's own story.
  • I took Tristan to Rite-aid so that he could claim his first wishbone wish.
  • My wish had some true; he won the break!
  • Made my first batch of bone broth since going Keto (about a month ago).
  • Brandon likes it!


Moments from my week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx