04 August 2017

This Week in Joy and Thanks 3

Gratitude List

28 July - 4 August 2017

Last week's post can be found here.


Friday 28
  • We were able to treat Tristan to a pizza party for one
  • He made my heart smile with his joy
  • Bran and I stayed on our ketogenic diet
  • Friday nights are fun
  • Good hoop song (Belly, Feed the Tree
Saturday 29
  • Cloudy and cool
  • Summer solid lotions and lip balms from Epically arrived!
  • Tristan got to see an old friend
  • Lots of relaxing
  • Played Minecraft with Tris
Sunday 30
  • Good church message
  • Indian buffet afterwards with friends
  • Enjoyed a keto-break for that one meal
  • Gosh, I love Indian Food
  • Pretty walk home
Monday 31
  • Began glowing unicorn head base
  • Finished all the paint layers
  • Started wearing leg-weights around the house
  • Tried new dye (Arctic Fox)
  • My hair still looks like Aeron Greyjoy book canon
  • I'm OK with that
Hello, August!
Tuesday 1
  • I deep cleaned the garbage can and didn't barf
  • Found a stolen purse and reported it
  • There was a note inside that said "My Reason."
  • I enjoy found notes
  • Talk to Cassie on the phone about visiting!
Wednesday 2
  • Tristan's first grade supplies arrived
  • He's been gobbling Captain Underpants books with Papa
  • Second time he's been thrilled for a book
  • First time was Fortunately, the Milk by Gaiman
  • That alone makes me happy
Thursday 3
  • Spent time with Tristan on his bike
  • We got insurance!
  • Love all my ASOIAF podcasts
  • Trump Rally!
  • Put together a to-do notebook with a GOT theme

Until next week!
xO.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx