28 July 2017

This Week in Joy and Thanks 2

Gratitude List

21-27 July 2017

Last week's post can be found here. This is something I began doing over three years ago as part of my PTSD treatment. I've continued the lists because they are helpful.



Friday 21
  • I began writing these lists again after too long a lull
  • We found great plumbers who worked us in before the weekend.
  • The feeling of working sinks!
  • Fresh groceries
  • Our family triforce charms arrived: T is power, B is strength & I am courage.
Saturday 22
  • Tristan and I saw the first crystals in our DIY rock candy
  • NEW FRIENDS! and they're keto Christian preemie parents, too!
  • Fun time, fat foods.
  • Huge rainstorm!
  • Tristan curled up under B's arm to watch Coraline. Again.
Sunday 23
  • Returned to new church and T was just as stoked.
  • Started rehab on my nails (long story that is full of stress grr grr)
  • Brandon made keto enchiladas that were SO GOOD.
  • We re-watched Game of Thrones
  • Then we watched the new episode on our TV ON TIME, first time ever!
Monday 24
  • ONE MONTH IN KETOSIS!
  • Pulled all the downstairs furniture, bleached deep cleaned, rearranged
  • Tristan helped and we had fun
  • It distracted him over hurting re: uncle having to leave
  • We had another glorious rainstorm
Tuesday 25
  • Weigh in day and continue to lose.
  • No leaks in the basement since early this year.
  • My new light box arrived!
  • Took photos of things and it works great.
  • Tristan played an evil villain all day (but I was still his princess)
Wednesday 26
  • Cracked open a Tristan-charmander in the morning
  • Took a photo of our growing sugar crystals
  • Noticed Tristan's first adult tooth is budding!
  • Heard him sing a beautiful (but sad) ballad.
  • He decided not to run away. Later I saw what he would have taken.
Thursday 27
  • 6 year annual apt! 3'11
  • We saw a giant dandelion in their garden and it made us smile.
  • Ran errands but still had fun.
  • Found out about an upcoming Minecraft festival.
  • I like Minecraft, too.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx