14 January 2012

Dear Tristan

Once upon a time, Madonna released one of my favorite songs off her album, "Like a Prayer." It's called "Dear Jessie" - and yes, oddly, this is the official video. It's obscure and beautiful - written before she had a child so it was also surprising. My dad will probably remember listening to this album every week on our way to and from Hollywood because I don't think I stopped playing this cassette for many months. It was scented. The album was scented with an imaginary perfume. She has an official fragrance scheduled to come out later this year. But anyway...

I sing this song to Tristan a lot and he just watched the video with me now.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx