08 December 2016
08 November 2016
07 November 2016
06 November 2016
These are daily lists of little things to be thankful for to help me notice and remember them. I have been making these lists almost every day for over 1,000 days on a few platforms. It is done in conjunction with #thedailyhoop (my daily time spent outdoors).
With that, I'm back on Blogger with my first list [here].
1. I saw an old friend today who has been Born Again since the last time we hung out.
2. This makes me SO HAPPY!!!!
3. The light of Jesus shines through her demeanor & I found time with her to be inspiring.
4. We colored our Bibles! That was so fun!
5. Cat she gave us was mostly well behaved and rather liked her which means she left unharmed. That's a win since we had to extract her several times recently.
26 April 2016
Binge drinking is the practice of consuming large quantities of alcohol in a single session, usually defined as five or more drinks at one time for a man, or four or more drinks at one time for a woman.
11 April 2016
11 April 2015
|12 months of hooping without missing a single day.|
- spend at least 30 minutes alone outside every day
- hula hoop during that time
- no excuses
- write five positive things about my day down
|I'm sponsored by Galaxy Hoop! URBAN10 for 10% www.galaxyhoop.com|
|I use hooping to keep myself from curling into a lazy ball of pain.|
- a really big hair bow that was inspired by Iona from Pretty in Pink
- a Lokai bracelet to represent balance
- a happiness list book with five years of space
|Portrait done as a surprise by my husband who is also an artist.|
|...and the beat goes on.|
...and for the record it hasn't felt like a year. It's just felt like joy.