28 January 2012

Zommmmbieeee Baabyyyyy wants to eat your BRAIIIINnnnns!

I keep meaning to post Tee's strawberry experience. He loved them, but dinner looked like a horror flick! It didn't help that a few nights before I'd had a terrible nightmare that he'd turned into a zombie and was trying to eat me with a mouthful of dirty fangs. I was awoken from this dream by Tee requesting to eat, so in my semi-awake state I was slightly fearful as I nursed him...OK, I was terrified!

Anyway, the strawberries are delicious and a good way to use up fresh produce on its way out. I imagine they'd be easy to freeze, but we ate then all immediately. I prepared them earlier in the day and just let them hang out and marinate in a bowl until dinner was served.

Roasted Balsamic Strawberries
  • strawberries
  • balsamic vinegar
That's all - just roast and stir as needed! I paired them with baked haddock and steamed broccoli.

Enter Zomie Baby!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx