20 February 2012

Wanna be a TUFF GUY?! eat your IRONCAKES!




Who wants to grow up tough? I know you do!





You've gotta eat your ironcakes.





Get your mom to make 'em.





She'll need pancake batter (in the squeezy there, she pre-makes it for the week), fresh OJ (vitamin C gets the iron to absorb), some blackstrap molassas, tough guy cereal, and I like olive oil spread so she spreads a little on top.





YEAH! Time to start my day!





I'm telling you, they're delicious. Mix it up, play around. Sometimes she puts in applesauce or bananas. Bet she'd even try Greek yogurt. I'll have to ask tomorrow.





Can't talk eating mmm nmmm nmmmmmm





Get all the crumbs! Leave no iron behind.





I love iron in all forms!

RAWWRRRRRRRR

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx