16 March 2012

40 weeks in, 40 weeks out photograph...

I'm not even sure what those are but it sounds pretty self-explanitory. Women take a picture of their pregnant bellies at 40 weeks, then a picture of their baby at 40 weeks. I wasn't thinking clearly enough to be 30 weeks in, 30 weeks out-creative. Instead I bring you this:

wedding cake in, wedding cake out! 






We cut the cake and did the traditional feeding of the first bites -





One year later Tee gets to try our cake from outside the womb.
Yes, it's stale, but...





red velvet coma - red is the color of lovelovelove!






I love this bite! Will it last forever?





No, little man, it won't, but our love for you and each other will.

<3
fin

1 comment :

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx