28 April 2012

Dance Your Heart Out

Our little dude has been so very sick this last week! That makes three out of four weeks this month with a bronchial virus :( We hope he'll be well enough to ride along in the March of Dimes walk on Sunday but I'll have to see how he's doing by tomorrow night. If he isn't up for it we'll still get dressed up and parade around the park in honor of the day and our kind sponsors.

Even though he has a cough so deep it hurts my chest he's still so happy and pleasant. We haven't stopped dancing - only slowed down a little. He hears a song he likes and just can't help himself!


I put him in a stroller for the first time in his life earlier this week.
This picture cracks me up - he didn't know what to think!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx