15 April 2012

The cutest thing that happened today...

was when Tristan set up a Coca-Cola Zero stand.

He did this

all

by

himself

!






He was so excited!

He pushed his vending box around the room, offering me his can.





He looks so much like his Papa here ^^^

...melts my heart.





Enough with this sappy-mom-talk, who wants a Zero??!

I'm selling if you're buying!



He later added another couple of cans to his inventory, but I took them away after he'd dropped them so many times one was ready to burst! I didn't think such a fun moment should end with tears of shocked hysteria. You've gotta learn when to say when...exploding soda cans = when.

<3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx