06 May 2012

A Walk...and Pops!

After two extremely hectic weeks around here I was treated to a day of rest by my husband. I needed to sleep! With T having been sick every day has been brutal, yet now that he's feeling much better he's still clinging to late-night waking habits. It might take a while to sort this one out. I hope he doesn't get sick again for a long time because three bronchial viruses and the noro since New Year's Day have wiped us out.



Got germs?

I've got sanitizer.



The two of us went for a walk in the park while Papa went to the gym. 

The clouds parted for a while and it was beautiful! 







Then, a treat! Lil' Pop Shop is open!





Mango Sriracha (top, his) and Lemon Blueberry Buttermilk (bottom, hers)


Lil Pop Shop and cart are officially open! Click here.

2 comments :

  1. We might need to make a date for ice pops! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure! It's the cutest place - and it's next to a burrito place called Honest Tom's. It's to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx