18 May 2012

Magical mac-n-dinosaurs!

After breakfast I usually hop on my laptop for a few while Tristan plays with his stuff - this morning he went to the cabinet, picked through everything, then crawled over to me while dragging this box with him. He stood up, plunked it down in my lap and said, "Yeash." He really likes mac & cheese this week!

I love Amazon Prime. 24 hours after ordering this amazing fleet of dinosaurs they arrived. Tristan's Great Granny sent him a little something for a baptism gift and we knew just what he wanted. ...but then decided plastic dinosaurs were healthier than a case of Kraft!

He finished his day with a Gandalf moment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx