29 June 2012

7. My Favorite Quote/s

This was a hard one for me. There are a lot of things written that I enjoy re-reading and pondering upon.
Do I have a picture of them? No.
Are these my favorite? No, but I like them.
I also have a hard time recalling them when asked...it's like they all take to the sky under pressure.
[Hint: two are hidden in the sentence above]

...and so I bring you a handful of quotes who are said by three of my favorite people. Definitely.



"What power would hell have if those imprisoned here would not be able to dream of heaven?" - Dream to Lucifer, The Sandman: Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman



"Deck the halls, I'm young again - I'm you again. Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning. Seems I keep getting this story twisted, so where's Neil [Gaiman] when you need him?" - Space Dog, Tori Amos




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx