27 September 2012

Don't Shoot - I'm Cute!

Tristan had a bummer of a day teething so I needed to distract him for a while. We discovered 'new' Devo and he loves it. Two songs in particular. Did everyone but me know they sang a song about Mojo Jojo? or maybe I just don't remember. They need to bring back the Powerpuff Girls. Anyway, that's not one of the two songs, but I felt like mentioning it because I liked it. His two are "What We Do" and "Don't Shoot." The whole album rocks, though.






It was totally tragic - I had to do something! This is just him listening - no video. Pitiful.








AaaaAaaa you caught me dggin' beats!


High-contrast. It's like, made for babies...sorta...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx