12 October 2012

Dear Dragon Boy, I want to remember this moment forever...


Today there was a little boy at the playground who thought Tristan was a magical Dragon Boy (because of his hat) and he followed him around full of wonder. When I went to stop T from walking in front of the the swings because, "You'll go flying if you get hit!" the little boy's eyes turned to saucers and he said, "Mom! Did you hear that?! Baby Dragon Boy can fly, too!"

It was the cutest thing ever, so this FB status is becoming a blog-entry.


1 comment :

  1. If the child of any of my friends could be a magical dragon child, it'd be your child. That is an amazing story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx