01 October 2012

I've never been so tired in my life.



WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is the latest tune being sung around here. He's had six teeth (four top, two bottom) since around his first birthday - until this last week or two. His two top molars have been pushing through. I wish his teething were quick like a band-aid, but they're coming in like molasses in winter. It's a lot to handle no matter who you are in the family equation! Last night he woke up around 4 a.m. and just wanted to ball up on my chest and nuzzle into my neck. Finally I couldn't sit in the chair any longer so I brought him to bed where he remained in the same position until 6:45 a.m. I hardly slept a wink (even before that he'd been up every two hours) but I thought about how one day - not too far off from now - he won't curl up on my chest and nuzzle into my neck anymore. So every time things got nutty today I remembered how warm he felt and how good his hair smelled. He'll get his teeth soon enough. He even has his first dentist appointment coming up; ironically I made the appointment today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx