07 November 2012

Hot Dog! Dynamite Dreamboats


Recently my husband showed me a graph (or something) showing what women find attractive versus what men think they should look like to be attractive to women. He said most girls pointed to the same average guy but most guys wanted to look like some other guy who is kinda like King Kong. That's a lot of guy-talk for you.

But here's my quadrant of what I call nerd-chic:

Ducky
Michael J Fox 
Crispin Glover
and Christian Slater.

I don't know about the muscle-bods he points out, but these other guys are what we call Hot Dog-Dynamite around here after those two 80's dreamboat magazines. You remember.


Dreamy.



post signature
(whose husband shares common traits with all the Hot Dog! Dynamites listed here = perfect package)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx