01 December 2012

Comparing Mangoes & Pears...


I heart you, Mom, but I can't talk yet and I've been trying to tell you I'm tired of mango lassis. Thank you for making me a vanilla-pear smoothie in my Sili Squeeze. I drank it in one gulp so you'd get the message. It doesn't mean I want twenty more...maybe one more for breakfast tomorrow along with my bar, but after that you can keep trying new things. Have you noticed I haven't eaten mac & cheese in over two weeks? I'm expanding.

post signatureTRISTAN

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx