08 January 2013

Baked Spaghetti With Lemon Garlic Tomatoes Recipe

baked spaghetti recipe, baked spaghetti with lemon garlic tomatoes, kids baked spaghetti
Baked Spaghetti - easy, child-friendly, yummy!

When I say child-friendly I mean that your child will love eating it. LOTS. It is spaghetti, though, so it's not really mommy-clean-up-friendly but just grab your rubber gloves and a hose - it's totally worth it!

I used things we already had so it's one of those convenience recipes. Just toss in what you have!


Recipe for Baked Spaghetti:



1 box wheat angel hair pasta
1 jar sauce
1/2 lb ground beef
Ricotta
Shredded Jack
Whatever herbs you like!

I layered sauce on the bottom, then did meat, covered with ricotta, then a layer of spaghetti, layer of ricotta, topped that with more sauce, more spaghetti, more ricotta and jack on top.

Then I topped the whole thing off with lemon-marinated fresh tomatoes. They were so good! I just cut some slices and let them hang out for an hour or so in olive oil, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, thyme, and lemon juice. Then I put those on top and drizzled the rest of the marinade over along with some left over mozzarella pieces.

The guys ate every bite (and I helped!)!. Enjoy!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx