21 January 2013

Mommy & Me Monday: Wool Pants Edition

mother and son photo ideas, matching wool pants, thrift store style, mommy and me photos, fabric flower headband DIY, creative photography for mommy blogs
Matching Wool Pants on This Winter Monday

Last week we were Reveurs (and still are but I can't do that EVERY WEEK...can I?) so this week we wore matching wool pants. His are oh-so-stylish Janie & Jack found at a new-with-tags at a second hand stop for under $4. Mine, H&M, same price. I love thrift shop scores! Fabric shabby-chic headband made by me!

Happy Monday! It's what we do.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx