29 January 2013

Rocket From NASA

Well, I watched the live space-webcam-broadcast of NASA preparing to shoot the rocket off Wallop's Island. It went off without any complications and launched right around 6 p.m. est. I ran and hung out the window and got red-tinted clouds. Red rocket glow? I don't know. I'd like to pretend that it is.

L/top: rocket ready R/top: launch R/bottom: NASA nerds L/bottom: space debris flying past camera on rocket CENTER: UNFILTERED red rocket cloud haze??


It's pretty amazing that I could just watch all this from my laptop. ROCKET! People...rockets are rad. I heard they got a clear view from where I used to live in Virginia. I miss the night noises there - jet-noise, cargo ships, and trains.......but no cars...not from my apartment.


Tristan watching and eating a spoonful of peanut butter. Blast off + snacks!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx