31 January 2013

Who's Going to Drive You Home?

ric
Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova

Drive. The Cars Meets Favorite 80's Model. Enter my [only?] favorite celebrity couple. I mean, really, need I say more? They are so in love and I LOVE that!


"My life has not been terribly easy, but this is the one easy thing that I got. My big, big present from fate or God was meeting my husband at a fairly early age, 19, so that I didn't have to do a lot of frog-kissing..." - Paulina

May all the princesses find their frogs.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx