16 January 2013

Women's Mad Hatter Costume SCORE!




mad hatter costume, mad hatter costume women, how to dress up like the mad hatter, mad hatter costume ideas

Mad Hatter Costume: Snippets of my mad gown score!



I am so excited! Tonight I had a doctor's appointment near my favorite second hand store so I poked around and found.......................a Mad Hatter costume for girls!!!!! Brand new! It's satin and tulle, and has teacups and a white rabbit, golden ruffles, velvet, and a tiny girlie top hat. I got it for $8.95 and when I looked it up I discovered it was limited edition and originally sold for nearly $300.00!!!!

I can't believe it.

We really want to go to the Comic Con coming up this spring (Wizard World) where I want to meet Blaine (that's not a name - that's a major appliance!) from Pretty in Pink and Brandon we want to meet Daryl and Merle from Walking Dead.

I'd been planning on a punked out Snow White, Ray Gun Girl (Halloween costume), or Iona but...Lady Hatter? Perfect. ...and it will be my UNBIRTHDAY!

This will definitely need the right accessories - beginning with longer tulle petticoats. It needs more frill. More more more.

Here is the train:




leg avenue mad hatter costume, mischievous mad hatter, leg avenue limited edition costumes
Mischievous Mad Hatter 

I'm thinking I'll need to make a handbag - but from what? Teapot? Playing cards? Ideas are endless.




mad hatter quote, twinkle little bat, alice twinkle little bat, mad hatter little bat



“Mad Hatter: “Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”
“Have you guessed the riddle yet?” the Hatter said, turning to Alice again.
“No, I give it up,” Alice replied: “What’s the answer?”
“I haven’t the slightest idea,” said the Hatter”



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx