06 February 2013

It's a Doctor Who Baby, Baby!





doctor who baby costume, diy toddler costume, toddler doctor who, gas mask costume
Mummy? Mummy...? are you my mummy?


Our friend (who took these wonderful family photos of us) is leaving to travel around the world forever so we took a few things off her hands. Some coasters, goth hair poofies, rubber duckies, and...a gas mask. I think there is a throwing star mixed in all that but I'm a little hazy because it's all so random.

Tristan picked out an army of ducks - Elvis, bikers, princess, tux-ducks, police, Hawaiian, about 15 unique ducks. They all live under our couch now. I don't know why but if I take them out he puts them back. It's intentional. OK, Tristan.

When he was done picking out his ducks he wanted to see what was in the army bag - mask! He's no stranger to those (there is a terrible skull mask that Brandon found that he'll wear - if I show you you'll have nightmares like I do).

So now that I've started watching Doctor Who - I GET IT NOW! EMPTY CHILDREN! are you my mummy?!!!!???? Creepster kid, but we like to encourage his creativity.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx