22 March 2013

Flashback Friday: Kiddierama Film Booth

No, it's not a shopping cart: it's my sweet stroller ride!

This is one of my favorite photographs with my mom. It's both candid and dated. I don't remember this at all but looking at it makes me happy and I have it framed in my living room. My mom thinks we were taking a family trip up to Santa Barbara visiting the missions along the way.

I'll never think I take too many pictures or document too many memories as a mother. It fades and these are the pieces we have left. Even if I was too little to remember I'm old enough now to appreciate what we shared.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Saturday is Tristan's second party (Aquabat-themed!) so stay tuned - and then he is officially two on the 26th. We're planning a trip to visit our favorite nurse in NICU and donate some preemie hats - so I'd better get back to sewing! I have a tall bag to fill.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx