02 March 2013

What Did John Davidson Have to Do with MICE ON ICE?

figure skating in california, john davidson that's incredible, john davidson daughter, john davidson ice skating, mice on ice show, ideas for group skating shows, who hosted that's incredible
Figure skating mice? That's an incredible throwback!

Since we have mice darting around our apartment right now - I thought I'd bring this picture out again ::jazz hands:: It's me, in all my figure skating glory back in 198-! I don't remember what song we skipped around to but it was probably Jingle Bells (Christmas show).

Here's some crazy trivia about the rink I grew up ice skating in: John Davidson announced all our ice shows and events. Yeah, THE JOHN DAVIDSON! That's Incredible! Actually, it's not super incredible because his daughter skated there as well. He was a lot younger than his current website shows (in case you like on that link). He was more like this...

That's Incredible! John Davidson you haven't aged a bit!



Anyway, I loved that mouse costume and my fuzzy boot covers. We had to draw our colors out of a bowl. I didn't want to be orange. I've since gotten over it.


2 comments :

  1. This is making me want to find and post some of my old dance costume pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx