27 May 2013

Following FatMumSlim's Photo a Day

picture a day on instagram, instagram daily challenges, fatmumslim photo challenge, february instagram collage
Favorite Photos from February's Photo a Day!
 If you follow me on one of my social media outlets (just click on your favorite platform in the pink bubbles at the top left of my blog!) you'll see me post a photo from FatMumSlim once a day with the hashtags # fmsphotoaday and # project365 - well, what's it about? Find out here on the FMS blog!

I've been doing them since February 1, and [so far] have not missed a day. Each shot was taken on that day and with the topic in mind. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't recycle any pictures.

One of my friends keeps hers very organized in an album which inspired me to put them all in one place. At the end of each month I'll post a collage of 25 favorites but I'll have to play catch up a little since the idea just occurred to me.

It's a lot of fun! Since June 1 is right around the corner maybe you'll consider joining in on the project. You can find the new list here. It'll be super zeitgeist one day!

Here was the line-up from February to help make sense of the collage above:

Image from FatMumSlim's blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx