14 July 2013

Small Victories in Bed Training




What happens when you take one side off the crib? CHAOS.
The night went like any other night. Tristan rarely has issues with taking a nap or going to bed: he plays quietly then sleeps. So there was no reason for me to expect anything different when I put him to bed last week. Night night! we blew mmmmmWAHHH! kisses.

About 45 minutes later, as I was sitting here writing I heard the bedroom door close loudly and thought huh, that's kinda loud, Bran. The footsteps stopped, reading over my shoulder. What you doOOo-in? What's that, what you doin?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx