26 August 2013

Hospital Hold Musical Static

I did that thing a lot of us girls like to do before something big: I tried to clean the apartment. Now I can't move. Well, I can but I feel sort of like a mannequin.

When I came out from the bedroom where I'd gone to rest my boys had fallen asleep. Bran was on the couch, and Tris on the armchair - in undies - holding one of those really obnoxious popper toys (the one vintage Fisher Price toy I don't like).

Saturday Sleeping
Saturday Sleeping

----and then I stopped writing. I have to be at the hospital at 10:22 a.m. tomorrow. I'm just hoping this takes care of things for[ever] a really long time.

I won't be updating my blog for a few days while I recover but you can find me either on Facebook or Instagram <3

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx