13 February 2014

If I don't laugh until I cry...I'll cry.

Sometimes blogging has its perks. Like your child sets up a ragdoll of what you look like from his point of view:

toddlers point of view
what writers look like to toddlers

OR you can get sometimes get tickets to see a MOVIE.

::waves at the crickets::

But. It's about my life...AS A MOM! and even if you aren't a mom you'll probably think it's just as hilarious except for different reasons.

I'll be laughing like, oh my gosh, this is just how it is - if you don't laugh you'll cry! 

Non-moms'll be like, this is funny.

Maybe.

Movie, I have high hopes. I want you to make me laugh until I cry because the last movie I saw can't even be called a movie. It was a documentary/film discussion for Resurrect Dead: They Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles. WHICH was a very important film to me because I have been photographing and dreaming about the meaning behind those street tiles for years. It's OK to click the link; I don't expect many people to know. One of those quirky things. It's on Netflix now.


Before that Brandon and I tried to go see Hunger Games for months but couldn't line up a sitter. FOR MONTHS. ...until we bought it on Amazon and disliked it. It's on Netflix now, too.

The only other movie I've seen recently was nearly four years ago: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland when I visited Brandon in Memphis.

...yeah. So my ticket came via e-mail after I'd pressed refresh for like a half hour then walked away thinking it was something personal.



Fist bumps in Kayla Aimee's general direction for letting me know about the event! Visit her. She makes me laugh-cry sometimes, too.

Here is the preview. THAT'S SEAN ASTIN! and the chick from Grey's Anatomy...and no, I didn't have to write anything. I just felt like it (remember, that's my new thing).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx