17 February 2010

.Be[e] Mine.


I got my Valentine's gift today! Stupid snow made the mail move all slow, like in pony 'express' days. He planned it so that it would arrive exactly on time, which earned him points for thoughtfulness in that timely sorta way. I adore that he remembered the day at all, but it melted me that he also saw it for the cutesy heart-holiday it can be if you choose to make it such. This was my first present from Brandon, material-wise. Having him in my life first as a friend and now my love is the biggest gift of all and always will be. When I think of him I glow. My heart lights up from within - it's a precious feeling. So here it is, he got me a bee bracelet because I called him 'Bee' even before I knew of his childhood adventures with them; my sweetheart name for him. A bracelet so I can look down at my wrist and be reminded that he's thinking of and loving me every moment. It's perfect, and after a test run I can say that it works, too!

My trip to Memphis is coming up soon. I'm so excited and yet...sad. It will be so beautiful to hold him and fall deeply into his ever-changing shades of eyes. In fact I'll be quite content to look into them the rest of my life. He has the kindest heart, the warmest voice, and is super nerdy-smart. Score across the board. He's also the most handsome man I could ever imagine. I love that we fit like two lost peas finding our pod. SO happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx