14 April 2012

Baby Goes Goth.

It began with going to Go West! a craft show in West Philly, held in a cemetery. We had to go before the tiny circus performed (naptime) and jugglars didn't impress this one year old so it ended with us sitting in the cemetery and taking in the beautiful weather today! Tomorrow it's going to be 80 and humid - yuck, Pennsylvania - already?! Anyway, here we are -








He gave me this flower after he picked it!









I couldn't save it forever, but I could take this picture...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx