09 July 2012

"Hot, yeah. Hot, yeah...yeah, hot. Hot, hot, hot." - Tristan on the weather





Good morning, I've been stuck inside riding out a heatwave in my modified Christmas jams that finally fit and watching some Gabba. What do you do to stay cool?





Mamma, it's too hot to figure out what you've gotten me into this time.
Raspberry Freedom Krispies on the 4th.





They're sticky, but yummy, but sticky, but yummy.





Finally! a break! Here I am visiting with one of my preemie associates in from Louisiana :)





It's a good day to visit the Pop Shop!





But I draw the line here. I will behave like a jellyfish until we return to AC.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx