19 August 2012

Just a School of Preemies Toddling by -



Yesterday a few of the local ladies from my preemie group met at the aquarium with our little (now bigger) toddler-babes. Four of them in all - and half identical! It was a blast! It really was - like, wow, my head is still spinning and body still aching. It was very different from our Please Touch adventure in that aquariums are streamlined chaos. Tristan couldn't just run amok and he wasn't tall enough to see into the tanks nor were the fish and sharks engaging enough to catch his undivided fancy.




There was a penny squishing machine so of course we squished one. I chose a penguin because a friend of mine told me her little ones were only interested in the penguins so I thought, well, that will be meaningful. But we forgot to find the penguins. Oh well. He won't remember any of this anyhow so I can make a story up.





Drums were the highlight, though. Bong, bong, bong! Oh, the joy. Who needs fish? Who cares that squirting cucumbers are right behind him there for the touching? Not when you can bang a bong in front of a picturesque window showcasing your city - no, there is no time for fish and even less for hammerheads.



This, my friends, is why admission under two is FREE.






...and why Papa took care of making dinner. Have I mentioned his amazing stuffed burgers? Well, I should have. They're a treat!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx