11 August 2012

Precious Little Things




My husband works really hard so we make the most of our family adventures, even if it's just a half an hour at the park, getting an ice treat, or having pesto pizza (Tristan's favorite) in front of the TV. We get a small window of time, usually on Saturday, and so we do it up one way or another. Today we went to the park and wore sunglasses. That's it. Sunglasses Saturday. ...and it was a blast! Then, while he's working in the other room I try to put together our pictures in a special way so that when he's done he can look back on our adventures and smile. It's one of the ways I like to show him his hard work is appreciated and that we love him. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx