04 September 2012

Rainy Day Fall Wardrobe Haul + Cool Dude Haircut






$29.37


Some days I can feel The Second Mile Center calling my name. Despite the rain, this was one of those days, and so we headed out - and hello, major haul! There's something for all of us in there.


  • One pair of Stride Rite shoes in his next size for $3.93 (!!!)

  • Play wallets to take to doctors offices for a fun distraction since he has a thing against toys.

  • Vintage Wrangler pants that fit perfectly and will also work perfectly for my new volunteer position.

  • New ties for Bee! Skulls & stars (separately).

  • Little dude clip-on tie for Tee.

  • Ghostbuster t-shirt for Bee & Tee bonding - Papa can wear his Slimer jams I got him for Christmas and they can talk all things 'busters.

  • Three belts for me: kittens, stripes, and velvet.

  • Sweater for me <3 It's grey, scrunchy sleeves, and lace!

  • Dino suspenders for the little dude.

  • Variety of tops for fall.

  • Two pairs of black pants - one lined with jersey for warmth, the other with fleece for outdoors.




Cool Dude 'do by Papa






Before





After


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx