12 December 2012

Todder Felt Activity: How Tristan Sees Papa

toddler felt activity, ideas for toddler activities, felt board ideas
How a 20 month old preemie-toddler sees his papa.

Tristan has gone from Mommy-mode to Papa's Pet. It's all about dad. He wakes up with him, helps pick out a tie, then sits on the floor watching Laurie Berkner and brushing his teeth while Brandon gets ready. I've seen it myself. It's so cute! So, I wasn't surprised when I gave Tristan some felt pieces to make his first face, and after placing them the way he wanted he sat back, said, "ah-pa!" and nodded with satisfaction. Masterpiece complete.

Let's share some marble rye!

When I was a little girl I'd get all dressed up to greet my daddy after his long commute home. Mama would put a flower in my hair and I'd sit by the window. Tristan and I listen for Papa's footsteps on the stairs and run to the door as fast as we can to greet him: "Papa's here, Papa's here!"

Tonight when Papa came home they snacked on marble rye.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx