26 January 2013

Felt Face Tutorial: Early Education Tool

felt board face activity tutorial, felt faces, felt board ideas, early education faces
The Many Felt Faces of Papa

Last month I went on a crafting binge one weekend and made a fabric alphabet and a felt board with the faces of our family so Tristan could practice building them. Right now he just practices making Papa. I have collected photos of them and put them together so you share in the amusement (and yes, my favorite one makes three appearances in it - you aren't seeing triple)!

It's very basic. I just used a piece of cardboard (about 8x12), covered it with black felt using a glue gun, then cut out the faces and other pieces. Very simple - and perfect for young learning. Every morning during Learning Time he builds a face. Later I take a photo. It's interesting to see what he comes up with!

"Aah-pah's hair, eyyyyyyyes..." he gets it.................in a Picasso sort of way.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx