02 January 2013

Glo-hawks! Wednesday When Papa Came Home!

ideas for father son time, what can dads do with toddlers, toddler activities with glowsticks, how to rock out with your toddler, father son bonding time
There never was a city kid, truer and bluer...
-Beastie Boys

We returned to our routines today. Brandon went back to work. Tristan went back to having Learning Time and activities. I started a granny square project I'd been procrastinating.

Brandon was so sad to leave his little guy this morning! Those two were inseparable over the holidays and it was sweet to watch their dude-bond grow. I wasn't surprised when Brandon literally ran home after work because he was missing his little dude...oh, and me!

Tonight when Papa came home they rocked glo-hawks and watched The Aquabats Super Show and I made them a taco-chilada casserole!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx