27 February 2013

Peanut Butter Hair - When Papa Stayed Home!

when stay at home mom gets sick, when dad takes care of toddler, toddlers and peanut butter, toddler getting into prunes, life with boys
Cool dude hair post-peanut butter but pre-smooshed prunes!

Brandon and I are pretty under the weather this week. He stayed home Tuesday, so I let him sleep as long as possible then we did a switcheroo. I just thought I needed extra coffee to be honest, but I find that coffee and sugar (separately, not together) cure a lot in life. It wasn't until later in the day that I realized I might be buggy (drat).

Tristan, on the other hand, is a BLAST! Other than that pesky bottom tooth coming in he's been all systems go happyyyyyyyy!

When I came out from resting (reading) I sniffed the air...is that peanut butter? I didn't see anything. Tristan zipped by again. Oh, yeah, he rubbed it in his hair but I washed it out, Brandon informs me. Tristan leaps onto a chair. Duuuude! Yeahhhh! Hahahahahaha, he cracks up with his hair (while wiped) sticking out 95 different ways.

Life with boys. It's hilarious.

Later when I fell asleep on the couch Tristan squished prunes all over his face. HI! HI! I opened my eyes long enough to click to the next episode of Aquabats.

If my boys are having fun I'll just keep on resting.

Then Brandon made dinner. I am planning to be out sick the rest of the month.

post signature

2 comments :

  1. This is exactly why the mister and I were shellshocked when we found out Bo would be a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx