19 March 2013

Pom Pom Headband Pinterest Review




pom pom headband, pom poms for your hair, do what pinterest tells you, pinterest pom pom ideas
Pom poms are everywhere on Pinterest!


EVEN FOR YOUR HEAD. See? I mean it's literally so last year, but it only just popped up in my feed so I had to. Because I like to do what Pinterest tells me even if it's completely ridiculous. Tristan gets a good laugh and now has a new moppet toy so it's worth it.

I think it would have looked better in aqua.

This post is dedicated to one of my favorite blogging mommies: The BabbyMama because it had to be done!


1 comment :

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx