12 March 2013

Second Wedding Anniversary: Cotton





his and hers wedding bands, wedding band sets, complimentary wedding rings, wedding ring sets, his and hers rings
Our wedding bands that I rescued the morning after the fire. Treasures.


Two years ago I married my love - two weeks after that our other love was born!

Happy Anniversary, Brandon. You're a wonderful husband and I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives together.

I hope I found you some great cotton to celebrate tradition...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx