03 December 2013

November's Square Pegs

daily photo challenges, fmsphotoaday, fatmumslim photo prompts
My Instagram shots for November
Oh my. November is dedicated to allergies and the flu! I haven't been able to catch a break lately so fingers crossed for Christmas. I'm still recovering from the flu so I won't be taking Tristan to the Christmas tree lighting. How disappointing! However, we might be well enough to visit Brobee on Friday...oh, I hope so. Looking back on this month's pictures was still fun but kind of a bummer. I mean, really!

Today I have enough energy to type a little so we'll take that as a giant step in the right direction. You know when you're so sick you actually start wondering if you'll ever be OK again? Yeah.

This was my tenth month of taking a photo a day based on Fat Mum Slim's photo prompts! YES. I also challenged myself to take on a second challenge called #raphotoaday though with no website you'll have to look that one up. It's a little more laid back and so as long as it's fun I'll do that one, too.

Reading for the month: I have been too sick to focus on words but when I can I am reading A Dance With Dragons - the last book George RR Martin has written in A Song of Ice and Fire. Be still my heart! I have loved reading one after the other and will be in a lost boat hanging on a cliff when I'm left waiting with the rest of the world for book six.

I've drawn out reading The Walking Dead's Compendium Two as long as I can. I have been getting absolutely no joy from the show lately. SADNESS! It's always been more of a show based on great potential but not enough follow through (in my oh-so-humble opinion). I'm left wanting to throttle the writers but every week I jump up and down for a new episode with renewed hope. This weekend Tristan learned how to scream ZOMBIEEES!!!!!!! and started grunt-lurching around the apartment. Haahhh! Funny kid.

Even though we've been so sick we made Thanksgiving special. It was a cozy warm day inside our treehouse apartment. Tristan insisted the pie was actually a cookie pizza.

...and that's a November-kinda-wrap-up! Forgive the typos. I'll notice them when my head isn't swimming ;)

Here is last month's square pegs in case you missed them!

1 comment :

  1. I admire your dedication to the photo a day type stuff. I want to but I just do not have the time, yeesh.

    Love looking at yours, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx