19 February 2012

Valentine Gingerbread

Last year I got us a gingerbread house to make at Christmas.
Pregnancy can make you extremely motivated...or unmotivated, though.
So I thought, why not wait until Valentine's Day?
Valentine candy is more fun, anyway!
...but we put it off, and were on our way home to put it together the night of the fire.
Both homes were toasted. This is the lesser-mentioned home.
I thought about getting one for this year, but hadn't fully committed to the idea when I told a friend about our gingerbread and she committed for us. ...and so here it is!

Gettin' pumped!

The man lays the foundation.

...and positions the Peep family. I didn't think to get blue for boys - just pink for Valentine's. Duh! We cut a Peep in half for little Tee.

Cheering Papa on!

TRISTAN'S FIRST PEEP!


I see what you're doing, Tristan.

Our Valentine Gingerbread story complete.

The end.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx