13 December 2012

Letter Pancakes: Pinterest Toddler Review

letter pancakes, pinterest reviews, turkey baster pancakes, how to make pancake shapes, squeeze bottle for pancakes
Letter Pancakes made using a turkey baster (top) and spoon (middle).
Recently I found these pancake letters on Pinterest and had to give them a try - why not? Thanksgiving = turkey baster in the house! OK, I admit that I threw mine out and then picked up another at the $tore.

Tristan loves letters but is disappointed they aren't all o's, a's, and t's. His initials have two out of three so we went with that.

I whipped up a couple batches of pumpkin-spice pancakes to see if he could tell the difference. The verdict? He can't! ...but I could!

The turkey baster is a great idea but squeezy bottles also work (and so does a spoon). Whatever you have handy; the point is fun. He ate every crumb....and for my child that is the highest compliment he can pay the mamma-chef!

Originally pinned from Rookie Moms which is full of great ideas.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx