10 January 2013

Philly LOVE Bacon Burger Recipe!




heart shaped bacon, heart bacon hamburger, philly love burger, bacon eggs burger, recipe for bacon cheeseburger
Presenting my latest creation: The Philly LOVE Bacon Burger!



I was on Pinterest again and saw someone had cooked bacon in the shape of hearts. DUH! How had I not thought of this before? Bacon = LOVE. You love the taste, smell, sizzle...and giving bacon is love. I only make bird [turkey] bacon (as Brandon refers to it) because pigs can play video games. But I can explain that quirk another time!

What did I do here? I'll share.

Philly LOVE Bacon Burger Recipe

Burger:
1 tbl veg oil
1 tbl balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste

Place burger on piece of flatbread (Did you know Ikea sells packaged food? That's where I got my bread! Crazy.). Top with fried egg, shredded cheese, heart-shaped bacon and cilantro.

Serve to the one you love.


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx