23 February 2013

Fluppy Dogs: Flashback Saturday

fluppy dogs, floppy dogs, disney fluppy dogs, long distance date ideas, selfies
Throwback: Photo-a-day and our first photo together EVER!

When Brandon and I started dating he was living in Memphis and I was in Philadelphia (but we met in Virginia). LDR: Long Distance Relationship. It was hard being apart so we did silly little things like picture-of-the-day of which I have many (fun!) and our Proj-Dates, of course. So when I got to Memphis for my first and only visit we sat on this puffy chair and watched a flashback of our own: Fluppy Dogs! Circa 1986.

Here is part one in case you're in need of a puffy chair flashback Saturday night date movie!


 

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha fluppy dogs looks vaguely familiar. i feel like i watched it at some point in my childhood! i think i might be confusing it with pound puppies too... or maybe popples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jojo gadget - I'm sure you did! It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx