19 April 2013

To Boston with LOVE, Philadelphia




art by linzy leon for with love, philadelphia


There are no words when something like this happens. My heart aches for the losses, the fear.

Thank you to first responders and law enforcement everywhere. You put your lives on the line for us every day and without much thanks. I don't ever take that for granted. From where I sit in Philadelphia you're doing an incredible job in this situation.

I can only hope this ends quickly and with no further losses of life.
xOx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx