12 August 2013

Potty Training Update of Sorts

Potty Training Progress Report
Potty Training Progress Report

Well, I'm stumped. I had a whole post prepared for today about how the three day thing didn't work out for us but then he had a renewed wave of interest yesterday and today.............

He opened his undie package with great pride Thursday morning, went three times that day and then none the next. Brandon and I had a long talk and wondered if he was stressing and not ready. We decided to put it off.

Then he decided to take the lead. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. We'll just go along with whatever he's comfortable with.

I got word from Down South that Coco did it! Yay, Coco!

...as for our Northern Lad his story remains to be continued.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I'll totally w/b/s! If you want to read my response (which of course you will!) please click that little "subscribe by email" link you'll see next to the publish button. Blogger does not send reply-alerts unless you complete that step. xx